You can type here any text you want

FS: built BRF trans and converter AND 10 second engine!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
-I have a complete 109 engine for sale,shot peened stock crank and rods, billet caps, ARP studs, ARP rod bolts,TRW forged pistons,completely balanced assy includes balancer and flywheel. Ported high volume front cover, double roller timing set,custom grind hydraulic roller, hand ported Champion aluminum heads with 5/16 chromoly pushrods and T&D 1.65 roller rockers.Also includes tall valve covers and ported stock intake.Pretty much complete, bolt on a couple things and GO! Ths engine was in my white street car has about 10 passes on it and 200 street miles with a best of 10.58 at 127 with a 218 hydraulic flat tappet and a P trim PT70. The engine was pulled for a hydraulic roller installation recently and completely disassembled and freshened from top to bottom, the only thing I used over was the pistons so you will get it with ZERO miles and ZERO passes. I am still waiting on the cam from Comp, should be here this week. The engine will be ready for delivery within a week of receiving a deposit. Reliable and fast $6500 complete, no core.
-
-I have a built 200r4 trans that went 10.50's at 136 in another street car with a 9/11 billet l/u converter, customer traded it in on a TH400. We had our trans guy go through it (had about 30 passes on it) and fully freshen it, the converter is a 3500 and will spool a PT70, the converter has 30 passes on it. $2000 for both, no core

Back