You can type here any text you want

FS: PTS Extreme 9X11 billet torque converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1KWIK6

UNDER PRESSURE!!!
3,400 stall with lockup for 2004R. I paid $799 plus shipping for this unit from Bruce at PTS. It was installed in my GN for ~ 4,000 miles. I just had this unit checked out and rebuilt with a new clutch by Rusty at TCS. I will include the invoice from TCS. The converter has not been installed and has '0' miles since I received it back from TCS. I will sell it for $600 shipped (in the US).
Thank you.

I am interested, However I do not have the the funds at this time. If this does not sell and you are willing to hold on I will be able to purchase about the middle of Feb.

Sleeper-6 said:
I am interested, However I do not have the the funds at this time. If this does not sell and you are willing to hold on I will be able to purchase about the middle of Feb.

Sleeper-6:
If it does not sell by then, I will contact you and see if you are still interested.

Thank you. :cool:

Why did u have it rebuilt? DId u have a problem with it? Do u take paypal?

87NAT said:
Why did u have it rebuilt? DId u have a problem with it? Do u take paypal?

I kept having problems with my 2004R and decided to switch over to a TH400. When I pulled the converter and drained it; I noticed that it had trash in the ATF. I would not have felt comfortable selling it like that so I sent it back to be checked out. Rusty said that there was nothing wrong with it, but he installed a new lockup clutch while he was in there.

I DO accept PayPal. However, I am not set up to accept payments from someone's credit card. Only bank funds, e-checks, etc.

-PS- I see that you are in Lafayette. Do you know Mike Immel?

Are u kidding? Mike and I are good friends. He is the one that got me hooked on GN's back in 1988. I had a 68 Mustang with a 289 that i thought was fast until he gave me a ride in a black car with "just aV6". I have been broke ever since I caught the turbo bug. I just purchased his father in laws GN a year ago with only 48k. The car had been in storage for 6 years and he gave me the tip about it. I am interested in that converter.

ed

Back