You can type here any text you want

Full Throttle support forums down?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

at7we2

anyone know if the Full Throttle support forums are down?

I finally ordered a Power Logger yesterday and I wanted to read up on it a little more, but it looks like the support forums are completely down? Is this a temporary or permanant situation?

Thanks,
Rob

Should be temp, a lot of people use that forum. Have you had a chance to look through the software yet? A lot of people here use the PL as well so here would be almost as good of a place to ask any questions.

thanks for the reply.

actually, I haven't received my PL yet. that was another reason I wanted to check out the Full Throttle support forums - the Full Throttle website says the PL's are backordered. I never did receive any email notification of the backorder, I just checked the "order status" on the website and noticed a small note at the bottom that says it's backordered. I wanted to get on the Full Throttle support formums to see if there was any information about how long the Power Loggers will be on backorder.

The support forums are still down - or at least *I* cant' get into them, can anyone else?

:confused:

Back