You can type here any text you want

gas ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

powerwagon05

totally stock gn,low miles is it best to run 92 oct-94 oct ? and can i run 110 or 114 racing gas or is that to much for a stocker ?:confused:

High octang such as 103 is not necessary unless the boost is turned up to causing detonation. All turbo cars should run the highest octang avaiable at the regular pump. In Florida our highest is 93. Where you are it is 94 so use that. If you use 110 or higher you will burn out the o2 sensors causing you problems. Advise....Get Alcohl injection... and this will be the best investment that you can make.

alarmsystem

will adding a high quality alarm system w/remote start get in the way or cause problems down the road as i do upgrades to car such as alky ?? or will it bejust a matter of more wiring to deal with ?

If you want it than get it. It should make no difference in the install of Alky or any other mod. I would invest in a tracking device over any alarm. As a matter of fact most tracking devices come with a standard alarm system as part of the package.

Back