You can type here any text you want

Gateway Buick Meeting - 1/14/07 at Hooters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HyperV6

The Gateway Buick Club will be having it's meeting this coming Sunday - 1/14/07 at 1:30 pm at Hooters in St. Peters. Hooters is located at 4061 Veterans Memorial Parkway. Try mapquest if you don't know where it is located. Anyone and everyone interested please attend.

Thanks, Craig

The Gateway Buick Club will be having it's meeting this coming Sunday - 1/14/07 at 1:30 pm at Hooters in St. Peters. Hooters is located at 4061 Veterans Memorial Parkway. Try mapquest if you don't know where it is located. Anyone and everyone interested please attend.

Thanks, Craig
Looks like the weather is not going to be very nice. I have been up there for a meeting in a while. If the weather does hold out then I will probably come up there.

The phone number for Hooters in case you get lost - 636-447-5559. Hope to see you there!

Craig

Is it safe to say this is going to be rescheduled? St. Peters is supposed to be hit hard again tommorow also. I can be there, but certainly not in my gn's.

Is it safe to say this is going to be rescheduled? St. Peters is supposed to be hit hard again tommorow also. I can be there, but certainly not in my gn's.

I am pretty sure this will me another meeting that I cannot go to.

My brother lives in St. Peters and says it's a mess. We'll see what happens overnight.

I called Hooters Sunday morning and they still did not have power so I stayed home. I know of about 4 other guys who did not go either.

Yes, a meeting did happen but, only "4" people showed up. The power was off at Hooters so we went to Culpepers of Zumbehl rd. in St. Peters. Nothing too exciting went on. We discussed some activities for 2007.

Craig

I didn't go. You guys that showed up certainly are dedicated. ;)
It looks like a wasteland out where I'm at. I would never have thought ice could drop so many trees like this.
I'll be at the next one.

Back