You can type here any text you want

Gateway Buick Meeting - July 9th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HyperV6

Come to the next Gateway **** meeting at the St. Ann Chuck-A-Burger, 9025 St. Charles Rock Rd. in St. John, MO. (314) 428-5009 on Sunday, July 9th @ 1:30pm. See http://www.chuckaburger.com for more details. We will be discussing plans for race day(s), a dyno day, and upcoming shows.

Please pass the word!

Thanks, Craig

2 gns said:
Is this the same club that met at Mike's house? If so what happened.
If your refering to why it isnt going to be at Mike's, we have met at different locations in the past. i.e. the park down the street from Mike's, Hooter's, etc. As far as I know there is no other circumstance other than "just for the fun of it :) " , right Craig?
If We have a good show of vehicles should be really nice and attract a lot of attention there. I saw a bunch of Corvairs meeting there last week.... not really as eye popping as a bunch of TR's if you ask me ;)
If my son and I arent involved in a baseball tourny next weekend I will definately be there with my brothers (at least 3 cars).....really nice to be only 10 minutes away from the meeting for a change :cool:

Justin

Trying to get the Gateway BCA guys to come to our meeting. There are a couple of shows coming up that they would like for us to attend.

Back