Get together

you're probably talking about Bellmore at the LIRR station off the Sunrise hwy. that used to be a great show but got to big and then the cops came around. i stopped going there because the traffic going to L.I. on a friday is insane. i havent been to ceasers that much this year, i was there though last week. just look for my plate "S1NISTER" when i'm there and say hello.

Yeah that exactly the show i was talking about used to be great damn cops ruined it, the ceasers bay show is a nice lil local show some import junkers have been showing up. my plate reads "MY87GN" if i see ya ill say hello.

Go to Bald hill Tues nights , alot and i mean ALOT of different cars there and alot of cute chicks to look at in between . If you see a GNX clone with a flat hood and nitrous injected tag under the GNX tag thats me .

Do they still have Bald Hill on thurs nights too? i remember they were doing both for a while. We also need a lil long island turbo buick get together. If anyone wants to meet up email me Bengal8@aol.com