You can type here any text you want

Getting ahead of my self... I know

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTABurnout

Ok I know I haven't fully used my combo yet but there is a twin Turbo Mustang guy selling a t66 for cheap. I am throwing around the idea of getting it and using it later. Seems stupid to buy a turbo with the intent of using it later but I believ I may want to take the car up a few notches here in the future. I am going off on a diffrent route then most of the Turbo Buicks... I know but this may be just the set up for my goals. Ok well on to the actual question. I need a conversion plate frm a three bolt turbo to a 4 bolt turbo. I know there is a det up around somewhere I just need to find it...
Any Ideas on what to do or how I can help my combo...
Thanks
Hunter

Not only is the adapter a problem cuase the turbo then sits higher, but also the exhuast how it bolts up to the down pipe.And hood clearance. Turbonetics sells the adapter FWIW.

I mean if he's asking 200 bucks for the turbo, send it to precision and have them put a .63 housing on it..but that also costs money :)

And be careful what ya ask for..big turbos and drivability dont mix..

Glad to see yourself looking to get faster. ;)

Keep it simple..its what works..call me when ya hit 11.99 :)

As Razor says, you really need to look at the combo of parts, but another consideration is how long you would store the turbo.
It seems like every year or so a new, better turbo comes out. They are constantly working the design of the wheels.

If you get it cheap, that's another story!

800 will get you one that bolts rite in from Precision without any engineering..and its NNNNew..

T66 for 800 is fair "if" you were looking for a T66..but not to drop another 250 on an exhuast housing then find a hidden SURPRISE..

Back