You can type here any text you want

GM part verification help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Venus

Can anyone help and identify if the hose clamp I have pictured is the style the 86-87 TRs came with from the factory for the intercooler piping? I have included a picture of the part number as well which reads 25523315.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    764.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
the open slot clamp design , thats something that didnt come about until the rubber maf tubing and the slot fit over a raised area in the rubber so it located the clamp the proper distance from end to prevent slipoff when tightening .. so no thats not it
the parts book show 25527699 for all 6 clamps used on the intercooler piping

ok thank you pacecarta. I really need to try and find a GM Parts book for these cars.

I appreciate the replies. The clamps I have pictured I purchased in the original GM bag with the part number I posted but I wasn't sure if GM changed the design of the clamps as I have not seen that style before. My car has the style of clamps that kirban and Highway Stars sells. One thing I did find out though is the part number pace carta posted (25527699) comes back as radiator hose clamps on several GM part websites? Not sure why which seems weird.

Back