You can type here any text you want

GN parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85350 Regal

I was an older member but can't get my log in to work. Anyways I have a bunch of GN parts for sale from a scrapped project car. I also have them listed local and on another turbo buicks website. I was building a 350 Regal turbo car but lost interest for motorcycles. There are pics of everything in my album. I have other stuff as I uncover it I will also post. All prices are + shipping

NOS 87 Grill NIB $350 + shipping

NOS 87 Bumper amber lights NIB $100 + shipping

NOS 87 Window belt mouldings NIB $150 + shipping

very nice condition 1/4 windows with black out trim and all studs intact $100 + shipping

re-uphostered visors w/o mirrors from JAX $50 + shipping

headliner kit from JAX $50 + shipping

carpet kit from ACC $100 + shipping (color is Graphite - not black)

I also have (5) 84/85 GN wheels that I started restoring, needs the polished part polished, best offer plus shipping

dash with out gauges, comes with glove box and panel above box $100 + shipping (note this will be a very large box)

I have a complete set of NOT restored black out trim (except no wheel lip mouldings)

I accept Paypal or USPS Money orders, and will entertain offers for a mutiple purchase of items.

Thanks for looking,
Jon

I'm located in western Washington (Seattle area) for anyone local

I'm leaving for our annual biker rally today and will be gone over the weekend. I'll reply to any pm's on Monday

Updated pictures and descriptions

rear seat brace kit from Kirban $75 + shipping SOLD
NOS 87 dash filler panel (blue- needs painted to match) $75 + shipping SOLD
NOS date coded grey Palex material, enough for front seat inserts $50 + shipping SOLD
like new rear seat upholestry removed from a 87 car in late 80's and boxed, this car was tubbed for drag racing $150 + shipping SOLD
headliner kit from JAX $best offer + shipping SOLD

I was an older member but can't get my log in to work. Anyways I have a bunch of GN parts for sale from a scrapped project car

NOS 87 Grill NIB $350 + shipping sale pending

NOS 87 Window belt mouldings NIB $150 + shipping sale pending

very nice condition 1/4 windows with black out trim and all studs intact $100 + shipping sale pending

re-uphostered visors w/o mirrors from JAX $best off + shipping sale pending

carpet kit from ACC $100 + shipping the color is graphite not black

I also have (5) 84/85 GN wheels that I started restoring, needs the polished part polished, best offer plus shipping

dash with out gauges, comes with glove box and panel above box $100 + shipping (note this will be a very large box)

I accept Paypal or USPS Money orders, and will entertain offers for a mutiple purchase of items. I'll try and post pics this afternoon

Thanks for looking,
Jon

I'm leaving for our annual biker rally today and will be gone over the weekend. I'll reply to any pm's on Monday

Updated pictures and descriptions

rear seat brace kit from Kirban $75 + shipping SOLD
NOS 87 dash filler panel (blue- needs painted to match) $75 + shipping SOLD
NOS date coded grey Palex material, enough for front seat inserts $50 + shipping SOLD
like new rear seat upholestry removed from a 87 car in late 80's and boxed, this car was tubbed for drag racing $150 + shipping SOLD
headliner kit from JAX $best offer + shipping SOLD
very nice condition 1/4 windows with black out trim and all studs intact SOLD

I was an older member but can't get my log in to work. Anyways I have a bunch of GN parts for sale from a scrapped project car

NOS 87 Grill NIB $350 + shipping sale pending

NOS 87 Window belt mouldings NIB $150 + shipping sale pending

re-uphostered visors w/o mirrors from JAX $best off + shipping sale pending

carpet kit from ACC $100 + shipping the color is graphite not black

I accept Paypal or USPS Money orders, and will entertain offers for a mutiple purchase of items. I'll try and post pics this afternoon

Thanks for looking,
Jon

Back