GN Photoshop Fun

BlackMetal

Yes...I'm having a boring Saturday. :p

1011025573_l.gif

Since I'm having a pretty boring one myself I'll throw in one.. My car inverted colors~

Attachments

• inverted.JPG
    inverted.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 367
Somebody photoshop this pic. This is a picture of a giant statue of Jesus in my city. Locally, it's known as the Touchdown Jesus. My idea was to put a GN on top of Jesus' hands so it looks like he is holding it up :)

Attachments

• tdjesus1.jpg
    tdjesus1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 164
  • tdjesus2.jpg
    tdjesus2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 178
  • tdjesus3.jpg
    tdjesus3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 179
KevinB said:
Somebody photoshop this pic. This is a picture of a giant statue of Jesus in my city. Locally, it's known as the Touchdown Jesus. My idea was to put a GN on top of Jesus' hands so it looks like he is holding it up :)

Yeah but where's the picture of the GN?

^^^^That's great! I see that thing about 2 times a week. It is on a major highway just north of Cincinnati.

phillyturbosix said:
I always like a challenge... How's this.. :D

BuickJesus.jpg

That's pretty cool, it's almost as if he's saying "This is God's chariot!" :biggrin:

86brick said:
That's pretty cool, it's almost as if he's saying "This is God's chariot!" :biggrin:

More like he's saying... Holly crap this thing is a tank! No wonder they put a turbo on it! :biggrin: :biggrin:

phillyturbosix said:
More like he's saying... Holly crap this thing is a tank! No wonder they put a turbo on it! :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL that is definitely another possibility ;)

lol the more I look at that picture the more I crack up.. Ok I just flooded MySpace with it so let's see how fast it comes back to you from someone else! lol

phillyturbosix said:
hahah.. good one