GN scene from Out for Justice.......

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Funny that the guy notes in his post that he thinks it's a V8 sound dubbed in, cuz I paid attention to the sound when the flick came out (and pretty much everytime I've ever seen it since then), and I always thought it sounded like a legit TR. Starter sounded like mine did, exhaust was maybe a little different, but when the driver got on it I again thought it sounded like a TR. Anybody else ever listen to the movie and try to figure out if those were "TR" sounds?

BTW, I gave them an "A" for effort by having GNX looking wheels on it, since they were calling it a GNX in the movie, LOL.

Joe Spool said:
Hey, that's pretty cool.

Funny that the guy notes in his post that he thinks it's a V8 sound dubbed in, cuz I paid attention to the sound when the flick came out (and pretty much everytime I've ever seen it since then), and I always thought it sounded like a legit TR. Starter sounded like mine did, exhaust was maybe a little different, but when the driver got on it I again thought it sounded like a TR. Anybody else ever listen to the movie and try to figure out if those were "TR" sounds?

BTW, I gave them an "A" for effort by having GNX looking wheels on it, since they were calling it a GNX in the movie, LOL.
that guy was me and im sticking to my story ;) dubbed in v8 for sure...when it goes around the corner you can hear the sound of booowooo,like a upside down aircleaner on a v8,as a kid i had many....