You can type here any text you want

GN Sighting Superbowl Sunday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JSta6, this Bud's for you.

On US1 and SW 130 Street Southbound, making a left turn into the Eastern Financial parking lot. It had loud exhaust, kinda sounded uncapped. Had skinnies, and either Nittos or BFG's on the rear. The rear tires were pretty big too. The driver had a goatee (sp?).

So Shawn, who was this mystery man?

Your long lost buddy,

Greg;)

Close.

I have REAL tires all the way around. I like to go fast, AND turn.

I do have loud pipes.

Stop by Berry's or Towers one night during the club meetings and introduce yourself.

I may even give you a race, if you count to "ten Mississippi" or something...:D

This was a real sighting....

It almost looked like Alex driving, but I figured since he lives in Broward, chances are, it wasn't him.

Since I saw numerous posts of yours a while back about TR sightings, I though I would rib you a little.

If we race, I go behind the line....;)

Seriously, I think my street racing days are over, unless I get a 2005 Lightning.:cool:

You two should kiss and make up already.;) :p

In all seriousness, I think if you too met and talked, you would both respect each other for their beliefs about the "street" car debate.

Greg, have you had time to tune your suspension to help with the big wheel stands?

Originally posted by blackshoebox
You two should kiss and make up already.;) :p

In all seriousness, I think if you too met and talked, you would both respect each other for their beliefs about the "street" car debate.

Greg, have you had time to tune your suspension to help with the big wheel stands?

Believe it or not, the balancer split from the drag of the supercharger. Turns out, the high rpm imbalance that happened the moment the balancer split caused the snout of the crank to be bent by 5 thousandths. I'll be cranking those koni's down to their tightest setting. My headers hate those wheelies.:cool:

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
Believe it or not, the balancer split from the drag of the supercharger. Turns out, the high rpm imbalance that happened the moment the balancer split caused the snout of the crank to be bent by 5 thousandths. I'll be cranking those koni's down to their tightest setting. My headers hate those wheelies.:cool:

You know something I see your missing part of or sig.

What is it........

You two should kiss and make up already

I don't have a problem with Greg.

I have invited him to our meetings and to Bradenton.

Ever since we came to the conclusion that he drives an "8 second racecar with license plates" and most people on this board drive "11 - 13 second real street cars capable of making it up to Orlando and back" and that he should not come on here trying to set up races and otherwise bully people around, we are fine... :D

Back