You can type here any text you want

Gnx 176 # F/s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pssst, Lou, the wastegate solenoid is crooked, maybe that's why it didn't sell the first time.

Nice car. Good luck. I have the good home part, but not the money. Damn!

Pssst, Lou, the wastegate solenoid is crooked, maybe that's why it didn't sell the first time.
Good observation & I also tried to install it straight but the length of the wiring coming out of the harness wouldn't allow for that.But I did compensate for that in the price.

DSC00102.jpg
[/IMG]

Lou car at Bates

Good observation & I also tried to install it straight but the length of the wiring coming out of the harness wouldn't allow for that.But I did compensate for that in the price.

I'm just giving ya a hard time Lou. That's the only thing I could see that wasn't perfect on the ad. That's a real nice X and I wish you luck on the sale.

Something tells me it won't be your last TR.

-john

I'm just giving ya a hard time Lou. That's the only thing I could see that wasn't perfect on the ad. That's a real nice X and I wish you luck on the sale.

Something tells me it won't be your last TR.

-john
Thanks I know that & really not that delicate. As far as the sale on my car goes It won't break my heart if it doesn't. I know I'll eventually regret it.

Back