GNX ??? 1G4GJ1178HP447980 on Copart

AN/GSC-52

my account was hacked

I didn't post about a GNX for sale.
Run

Last edited:
234 is the one from here a year ago , changed hands , then L.R.A from Pa (dealer) ended up with , looks like he put new seat covers/carpet/door panels , polished the wheels , and new SS exhaust .I saw it in person at Harrisburg Mecum July 2014 , went to $54k no sale, and he brought it home . Was/still is on numerous websites for sale for $72,995 , he ebayed it a few weeks ago with no reserve and ended at $42k , but yet now it is at the Copart auction from same dealer (his plate is still on the front).

All together theirs 3 Grand Nationals, the GNX of course, the NJ one.. that looked like a nice driver, the 3rd one being from OK and that one actually has a LS v8 turbo motor in it, but is listed as the 3.8. Hate seeing the two all crashed up.

234 is the one from here a year ago , changed hands , then L.R.A from Pa (dealer) ended up with , looks like he put new seat covers/carpet/door panels , polished the wheels , and new SS exhaust .I saw it in person at Harrisburg Mecum July 2014 , went to $54k no sale, and he brought it home . Was/still is on numerous websites for sale for $72,995 , he ebayed it a few weeks ago with no reserve and ended at $42k , but yet now it is at the Copart auction from same dealer (his plate is still on the front).
Original owner was in MD. Had Anderson build a stage 2 years ago then in 2012 I saw it while it was being put back to stock. It was sold to a private party shortly after and the interior work was done and new fillers were added. Then it was flipped to a dealer, went on ebay and didn't sell, then went to auction a few times, then back to ebay.