Gorgeous 86' T-Type Rolling Chassis-Rust Free Texas Car- Big Fuel System/Intercooler/Radiator & More

Timmy2Stage

Hey everyone! Up for sale is my 1986 Buick Regal T-Type. I'm selling it as a ROLLING CHASSIS!!!!! This T-Type has been a Texas car it’s whole life until 2 years ago when it was moved here and kept in a heated and dehumidified garage while the entire car was overhauled. No expense was spared while building this car! Body is RUST-FREE and has 97k original miles with only one repaint and still looks great!
Here a few pics:

Here is a list of things done to the T-Type:
-Converted to E85, all new stainless lines, braided from tank to fuel rail and the return as well from rail back to tank, Racetronix Dual In-tank Pump System G7X 510LPH, G7 DP Fuel Pump Wiring Harness, Fuel Pump Sender, G7, 2x255LPH Pumps AN, Pressure Switch, 4PSI, SPST M/P280S, Hobbs Interface Harness 72" -- DPK, body ground kit.th brand new AN fittings. -8an feed with -6an return.
-Brand new stock fuel tank.

-Rebuilt powermaster brake system, brand new motor, brand new accumulator ball.

-New calipers up front, and has the original aluminum rear brake drums. Yes it has the aluminum brake drums in the rear which is EXTREMELY RARE!

-G-body parts giant aluminum radiator and dual electric fan combo. (Very Nice Big $$)

-RJC racing IC-325 Megacooler Intercooler.

-RJC racing stainless steel single shot 4" exhaust.

-Brand new oem carpet and brand new oem seat covers

-Console replaced and in great shape

-Rebuilt and refreshed stock radio with an aux input for your iPod.

-Just rebuilt front steering components, center link and idler arm, (moog).

-Brand New Mickey Thompson 275/60/15 ET Radial in the rear and brand new 235/60/15 Mickey Thompson radial tires in the front

These are just some of the items I can think of off the top of my head. WAY TOO MUCH to list! I have tons of receipts!

I still have a few things left to finish on the car but nothing that will stop anyone from driving it and turning heads! Here are a few things that are next on my list. It needs a new headliner, needs new rubber trim around doors/windows/trunk (there are complete kits made that are easy to install). Typical stuff you’d see on a 28 year old Texas car. Also passenger power window motor is slow, I would replace this sooner than later.

These cars are getting harder to find, and are very hard to find in this shape.
I have many more pictures of this car, I’ll send them to serious buyers upon request.

Car is located in the West Suburbs of Chicago, IL.

Asking $8,500 or best offer. Trades plus cash will be considered.
If you have any questions please message me or call/text me @ 847-420-31FiveOne
Thanks,

Tim

im interested give me a few days to find out what my insurance co. is going to do about my t type and if i have enough ill give you your asking price

This car sure looks familiar? I sold a 86 T-Type to someone in Chicago about 2 years ago.

That's your old car, i was next inline to buy it but i guess this guy beat me to it. Do you remember?

I do remember, but there were a few people interested at that time. It sold on this forum very fast! It looks like a much much nicer car now even though it is a roller. GLWS

Who ever buys the car will be happy because he pays attention to detail. I know because I have the motor . Great guy to deal with.

I put the deposit down. I am super excited to get this down to south Florida. Tim's a good dude.

Ian