You can type here any text you want

Got A Cage Now

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

I took my car to a backyarder on Monday to have my bar made into a cage. I supplied the locking system for the removable side bar that I bought from Ernie McDaniel.

The guy, who does lots of cages for roundy round, cut out the old rear bars that went straight back and put some new ones in through the speaker holes. Now I can put my back seats back in.

He also cut out the straight down front bars and installed the illegal (hahaha) removables. Then he ran a couple of bars up to the halo. Looks good and I'm happy with one exception. There isn't enough foot room to comfortably get my big feet in and out past the uprights. Other than that it's purty good.

I paid him $400 and that included him having to remove all the interior, including all the plastic crap in the rear. He said he didn't want to risk burning it. And he put it back in and VACUUMED the whole car, including the trunk. Good guy.

I picked it up this afternoon and when I got home I found UPS had delivered the new Neil Chance converter. First think I noticed was how heavy it is. This thing had better do it's job....between the new bars and the heavier converter I've just lost a tenth...lol.

Is it going to turbo thunder because i know some guys that want to race you :)

Booked

Chris,

I got your registration yesterday.

There will be at least two other stage cars there. You guys play nice now :)

Back