You can type here any text you want

Grand National Friendly Smog Spot In Berkeley California

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
if your in California like me you hate when your GN or ttype comes up for smog. some techs dont know anything about these cars. I have been turned down by smog in the bay area by lots of different places for different reasons "thats not stock", "its not supposed to have a turbo", or just ignorant techs i dont want to have access in my Grand National or getting the seats dirty, the list goes on. well i work at a smog shop in Berkeley, CA. called 7 days a week smog located at 2234 San Pablo. the people here are very nice and the smog technician Nathan has been smogging cars for 13 years and is really cool and knows about grand nationals. There is free internet while you wait. it is really the best smog shop in the bay area. im not saying that because i work here but because I have been rejected by many other places when i had a grand national but this place made smog a thing no longer to worry about. If it doesnt pass there is no charge. If you come here just tell him Mike sent you and it will probably be about $50 if it passes (DMV fees and title transfer extra). I just thought I would let you guys know cuz Im at work right now and there is nothing else to do. I dont get anything for referring you guys and they didnt tell me to write this. if your in the bay area this is the spot for Grand National smog or any other car. come here once and you will come back everytime your car is due. they also do tags and transfer of title.

7 Days A Week Smog
2234 San Pablo Ave.
Berkeley, CA. 94702

510-843-0200

give us a call if you have any questions

Back