Ground connections?

QWKRNU1009

Hello all, I just put a motor in my 87 T I bought rolling and need to know which ground wires connect to the back of the heads etc. Any help/pics would be greatly appreciated!

87 clone

just bought a junker hoping to one day fire it up. be one of the few here in p.r.with a turbo buick,shes cloned all the way but who ever started her manage to to play guessing games with the wiring harness,, find spark all the way up until the control modual inlet and not in all the wires, both the six pack and control mod are new.new plugs starter,fuel tank and pump.now to check the crank sensor,,then comp.:confused:

just bought a junker hoping to one day fire it up. be one of the few here in p.r.with a turbo buick,shes cloned all the way but who ever started her manage to to play guessing games with the wiring harness,, find spark all the way up until the control modual inlet and not in all the wires, both the six pack and control mod are new.new plugs starter,fuel tank and pump.now to check the crank sensor,,then comp.:confused:

no kidding