GS/TR Swapmeet Covington Buick Silver Spring MD

A swapmeet is scheduled for Feb 23,2003 (Sun) 11-3pm
3311 Briggs Chaney Rd
Silver Spring Md 20904
410 813-2226
1 800 898-3515

pass the word on

I'm hoping to be there.

Did you ever install the converter? If so, how do you like it?

Hey Rob,
Actually I havent had a chance to try the converter yet. I just dropped off a tranny to get rebuilt last weekend. It may be a couple weeks before I get it back and I probably will end up putting the Yank in first and see how it does.

Hope to see you at the swap meet.

Is this a indoor or outdoor swapmeet ? how far of a ride from the I-95 phila area ? are vendor spaces still available ? i have a truck load of 86-87 TR parts i can sell :cool:

Thanks Jim

Jim,
The event has always been indoors in the past. It is held at the dealership in the shop area. There is always plenty of room. I checked mapquest and it is a little over two hours from Philla. I am not sure if you have to call or not but you certainly can give them a ring and someone there should be able to answer any additional questions you may have.

How many guys from the board going to this ? i'll be there :) i'm gonna load my truck up saturday w/TR parts any requests on what to bring :D let me know

Thanks Jim

I will be there :) I am planning on taking a few parts I have that are of no use to me.

There were around 30-40 browsers/buyers last year with about 10-12 people that had parts for sale/trade.

Wow silver spring is there an admission charge? I wonder how close it is to my sister/brother in law's house .

Chris,
No admission charge. I'm sure it's not to far. If you think you can make it I will hold off on sending the MO to you and we can do the exchange there.

Bob Ryan just said NO rain on sunday, about 45 degrees and cloudy. I don't care if it freakin' snows another 2 feet, I'm gonna be there!!!:)

how many vendors are expected for this year this is nearly a 3 1/2 hour drive one way from where i am and i need to know if its big enough to go for it someone please respond quickly need to get ready if its worth it thanks