You can type here any text you want

Gta Rim Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

Does anyone have the GTA rims on their car with the 1" lowered suspension?

I have the lowered Eibach springs on my car. I am wondering if the GTA rims will fit under the lip.

Depends on the tires, of course. In back you shouldn't have a problem anywhere. It may rub the frame durring hard cornering with 255's, but otherwise no issues.

In front, you may get a little rub on the inner fender panel and you may have to remove a couple of the screws with 245's, but they should work. Aftermarket 12 " brakes may cause a little more of this rub.

I never had a problem with the rear rubbing. The fronts only rubbed the inner fender at full lock. BFG Comps, 255/50 rear, 245/50 front.
John

6APPEAL said:
The fronts only rubbed the inner fender at full lock. BFG Comps, 255/50 rear, 245/50 front. John

Yep, I'll confirm that. However must also take it easy with drainage dips in road, driveway entrances, etc., especially if have a passenger as wheels will rub kinda hard on inside lip of wheel well. Remove one or two of the small screws up on top inside of wheel wheel. Nice ride & stance though.....Ray

Back