You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheel Center Cap stay on please!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn's suck

I have a set of GTA wheels on my 87 GN. I have in about two weeks lost both front center caps. Short of gluing or using some type of tape to wedge them in place. Is there any way to keep these darn thing on the car.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Look on Ebay for a set of the metal retainers that came in the GTA caps. They have a really hard time of staying on themselves without them.

Look on Ebay for a set of the metal retainers that came in the GTA caps. They have a really hard time of staying on themselves without them.

X3!...I had some GTA's a while back and never lost a single center cap, thanks to the metal retainers which fit inside the caps and clip to the wheel...They're an absolute must have!

Claude. :wink:

On some centercaps I have used silicon/RTV gasket crap on the inside mating surfaces. I have even used the metal retainers AND RTV. Either way haven't lost any more caps. :)

Can someone post a link to a set or a picture of a set. Any ideas outside of ebay. Im pro ebay but looking for other source just incase.

i just purchased a new set of GNX/GTA style wheels and after reading about these caps falling off i just purchased 3 of the retainers he did not have 4.....
Thanks bsdlinux for posting the above link

Back