You can type here any text you want

GTA wheel refinishing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motrhed87

Hey,

Does anyone know a wheel shop in the northern NJ area that will resurface 4 GTA wheels for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

I know its not Northern NJ but I used wheels america in farmingdale LI they cost $109 ea and did a great job at a great price they redo entire wheels

Alan

Neither one of these places is in North Jersey, but they're an easy drive away. Wheel Works in Burlington, NJ and Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA could both do it. Not sure what the cost would be though.

Wheel collision is about 200 bucks per rim to refinsh them. That's "if" there is no dings, dents, or curb rash. That is all extra. And if they are bent that is extra as well. Contact 231REGAL off the board here. He has someone down near the airport that does great work for very good prices.

Jason did your dad actually have any wheels done from Wheel collision?

Yes, he bought them from them. $250 bucks a wheels painted and refinished. So if you have wheels, 200 is steep imo. They were perfect.

Jason

Just got my GTA whhels refinished for $150/each by USA Wheels in Fairfield, NJ. The owner of the shop owned some GNs in the past and was real interested in doing a good job for me. They straightened, CNC machined the lips, powder coated the centers a nice glossy black, and then clear powder coated the whole wheel. Came out great...like brand new!!

I just had 2-sets of t-type wheels media blasted and clear powdercoated from VAN INDUSTRIES Birdsboro,PA 19508. 610-582-1118. Look better than new and the finish is awesome. The wheels cost me $200.00 for the whole deal. He has my intake from champion now, getting a deeper gray thermal coating on it, cant't wait.

Back