You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheels and Lugnut selection Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
OK i got my gta wheels on, but I used the dual thread lug nuts with the black caps....and well i dont like it , i want to use chrome short lug nuts, i know they are 12mm but what length do I need ? order from where? what did the GNX use ? pics ive seen look like chrome lugnuts.
Thanx
Tom

get some regular 12mm chrome acorn lug nuts from your local auto parts store.
they are usually around $1 a piece, and usually come in packs of 4 for some reason- so you'd need 5 packs- unless you find a "good" store that has them in the big bulk boxes, then they might be a bit cheaper.

GNX's came with the dual thread lug nuts and black caps you already have. If you realy want to go with the chrome lug nuts just get 12mm x1.5 nuts from any auto part store and your set. If it was my car I would stick with the black ones :wink:

turbo87regal said:
GNX's came with the dual thread lug nuts and black caps you already have. If you realy want to go with the chrome lug nuts just get 12mm x1.5 nuts from any auto part store and your set. If it was my car I would stick with the black ones :wink:

Anyone know the part number of have an example picture? I asked at the parts store and the guy had no idea. :confused:

Back