You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

foregn2

Anyone have any pics of 4 front GTA wheels on a GN and what size tires are u running. I have 4 front GTA wheels and trying to get a idea what they will look like and tire size needed.

Thanks

I have an 87 GN with four GTA fronts. When I bought them..... they had 255/50/16 drag radials... they rubbed slightly when the air was around 20 psi..... real close at 32 psi.... Was running 245/50/16's on the front. They scrub a little when turned all the way.... but other than that... they are OK..... I ended up taking the worn out drag radials off and purchasing a matching set (matcing the tires I had on the front) of BFG Gforce TA KDWS 245/50/ZR16's. I like them ok all the way around..... I can rotate them when I need to now..... the rears clear fine now with the 245/60's .....

Hope this helps.....

I have never taken any pics, but I have some on my website that the guy I bought them from sent me. They are on his car... but you really probably want some different views.....

PS Please excuse my website... I haven't updated it in several months.... my car has changed alot since then.... I actually drive it over 400 miles per week at the moment. (It now has a full stock interior)

HTH

My Site

Tahanks for the info. Good story. Thats my plan also to have a solid 12 second street car. I dont drive mine everyday but only on nice days as i bought mine from original owner with 29k miles, but good luck on getting your GN together

heres a pic of mine

foregn2 said:
Anyone have any pics of 4 front GTA wheels on a GN and what size tires are u running. I have 4 front GTA wheels and trying to get a idea what they will look like and tire size needed.

Thanks
this is a pic of mine,the rear sits in a little and i need info on spacers so i can fit some et streets on the rear,if anyone has any info on that,thanks..also my wheel centers were powder coated...

Attachments

• Picture 444.jpg
    Picture 444.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 156.jpg
    Picture 156.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 159.jpg
    Picture 159.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 161.jpg
    Picture 161.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 140
heres a couple more

Attachments

• Picture 446.jpg
    Picture 446.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 445.jpg
    Picture 445.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 118
255/50/16 up fronts on GTA(fronts) & 295/50/16 on GTA(fronts widened to 16x10"

foregn2 said:
tommy car looks nice what size tires are u running
255/50/16..and the other day i installed the m/t et streets on them along with a 1/4 inch spacer and it looks great...i can post a pic..one bad thing tho,the dumb ars said he thought they were reverse mount and flipped the first one upside down and damaged four corners of my wheel :mad: i had those powder coated and redone to perfect and cleared..now one is getting done again,they are paying but im going to be waiting..man tire kingdom has way too many dummies workin there,i even told them that they are more rare that a 13 year old virgin..lol..o well..

Back