You can type here any text you want

gta wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How can you tell if they are fronts? Are they marked? Just picked up a set for $40!:eek:

Adam,

I used fronts and rears on my car. I use the "fronts" in back with no spacer, and the "rears" up front with a spacer I bought for $50 off of ebay. If you can get all 4 fronts though, do it.

Adam,

I used fronts and rears on my car. I use the "fronts" in back with no spacer, and the "rears" up front with a spacer I bought for $50 off of ebay. If you can get all 4 fronts though, do it.

thanks for the info bro, ill try to get all fronts.

Adam,

What kind of spacer did you use? I also have a chance to buy 4 GTA wheels.

What kind of spacer did you use? I also have a chance to buy 4 GTA wheels.

Just a regular 3/8" spacer with longer wheel studs should work to run rears in the front.

If you run 12" brakes in front, no spacer is required (well maybe a shim to keep the wheel mesh off the caliper with some version of GTA's, but a couple minutes with a grinder on the caliper will solve this, too)

Back