You can type here any text you want

Header question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The headers will fit any engine that the heads they were made for are used on. Stage2 engines can use production heads and use stock/stock style headers. Production engines can be outfitted with Stage2 heads and use Stage2 style headers.

The headers will fit any engine that the heads they were made for are used on. Stage2 engines can use production heads and use stock/stock style headers. Production engines can be outfitted with Stage2 heads and use Stage2 style headers.
I was under the impression that stage2 engines were 4.1 .they come off a gn with indy heads so will they work with stock heads?.

Will headers that came off an stage 2 motor fit a stock engine?.

simple answer is stage II headers will only fit stage II heads...

that being said as was mentioned above some stage II blocks we fit with production style heads, champion GN1 14 bolt heads will fit on a stage block but require stock type header.

and stage blocks came in 3.8 and 4.1

hope i made that clear:confused::redface:

Hope this Helps

This should help.

Attachments

• 2010_1106nnn0116.jpg
    2010_1106nnn0116.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 228
  • stage 2 right.jpg
    stage 2 right.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 229
The pic above shows Stage headers (round ports) and stock configuration headers. (both are damn sexy by the way.) ;)

If they were on a Stage motor with stage heads, no they will not fit on stock config heads. If it was a stage motor with non-stage 2 heads, sure will. Post a pic, or email me a pic and we can help you ID it for sure. Or, send me the headers and I will put them to use. :)

Back