You can type here any text you want

help chip ID and issues with it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dadzz64

:) hello everyone this is my first post i am now the proud owner of a 1987 GN and also picked up a 85 T-Type as well the question i have is for the t-type car what chip are these the first chip has a Delco CCM 1865 on it ... also it worked fine before... then i made the mistake and put it in back words and started it up it didnt run good so i realized it was in wrong ...woops so i put the chip in the right way and now with the chip is in the car runs like crap ..could i have damaged the chip by doing this .....

also here is my nexed chip question... this chip has a redish orange lable on it and reads in pen CD85 307 i found it in the glove box of the 1985 t type it works good in the car but some info on it would be nice ....thanks hope some one can give me answers ..

How can you put the chip in backwards? Isn't the chip carrier and socket keyed to prevent that?

Just curious.

Dennis

How can you put the chip in backwards? Isn't the chip carrier and socket keyed to prevent that?

Just curious.

Dennis

You cant put the chip in backwards unless you take it out of the plastic carrier and insert the actual EPROM back into the carrier backwards.

ya when i took the chip out of the computer the chip fell out of the carrier and i nust have put it back in backwords lol..........

Back