You can type here any text you want

Help! Extender Chip Instructions Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PCP_58

I bought an extender chip used and have no instructions. I went to the website and printed off that info but no help. My anti theft mode is on and I need to turn it off so I can hit the road. My email is wsp11@msstate.edu. Thank u guys for the help.

You really need to get the instructions from whomever you bought the chip from. Getting around the anti-theft feature on any chip is not exactly something that is given out freely over the internet, or having no way of verifying if you have such a chip.
Hope you understand.

I understand that, and I asked the guy I bought it all from but he has lost the instructions. I tried calling full throttle but sitting on hold is not my fortay. I am not a thief by no means but I do understand that is why I said for someone to email it to me instead of posting it here out in the open for just any thief to read. If anyone can help, or give me a number or website I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Back