You can type here any text you want

Help me pick the right backspacing please..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adrian87

Need help picking correct bs please..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am going to buy a set of these Cragar Street Lites, over the Weld Draglites mainly because these are chrome plated, rather than polished aluminum and are much easier to keep nice looking. For some reason Jegs is about to discontinue carrying these wheels, anyone have any idea why? They're pretty cheap at $125 each and only $10 freight. Are they much heavier than the Draglites? Anyway, here's the link, I want to do 15x10 in the back and 15x7 in the front but they only show 1 bs on these. Any ideas?

https://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/sto...XeERZs4ZH4AYTgFCKw=&ddkey=OrderItemAdd#bottom

15x10

15x10 are pretty big, ever thought about 15x8 1/2 ? You can still get a good size tire on them.

15x10 w/5" BS looks best for a tucked look. Most guys use 4 1/2" BS to avoid any rubbing on frame. If you can only get a 4 1/8 BS I would go with the 15x8s.

Also, In my experience chrome aluminum doesn't last like chrome steel.

I run a 15x8 with 3.5 BS in the rear and a 28x10.5 slick with no rubbing. If you go with the 15x10, MOST run a 4.5 bs. All of these cars are different. The rears are not centered so you need to be careful. Most who run a 15x10, notch the frame. Good luck!

15x8 would be fine I think...if you are able to get a 10.5 inch slick on it that should be all I need. They only show 1 bs though, is that going to be a problem?

They only show a backspacing of 4 1/8th" on all wheels, will that work ok with 15x7 in front and 15x8 in back?

Back