You can type here any text you want

Here is a great deal for someone!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Reaper"

Gone To The Dark Side
A local guy selling his GN want to trade for a DD and not to picky...

http://www.mautofied.com/1987-Buick-GRAND-NATIONAL_Muscle-Cars/listing/100544211/

PRECISION 70MM TURBO REBUILT BY GPOP ARIZONA
PRECISION FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
ALKY CONTROL METH INJECTION WITH TURBO TWEAK CHIP FOR METH
TH400 MANUAL VALVE BODY W/LINE LOCK 3200 STALL
CHEETAH SHIFTER
MOTOR REBUILT BY WILDCAT PERFORMANCE GEORGIA
ROLL CAGE
TRU BOOST DIGITAL BOOST CONTROL(CHANGE BOOST FROM DRIVER SEAT)
SCANMASTER
PRECISION 44MM BOV
ELECTRIC EXHAUST CUT-OUT
A/C & RADIO DELETE
NEW PAINT 12-3-12
NEW EMBLEMS
LAKEWOOD DRAG SUSPENSION IN REAR
MOSER AXLES
OVER 20K INVESTED
THIS IS A TRACK CAR,NOT ADVERTISING AS A SHOW CAR OR DAILY DRIVER
GREAT FOR SOME ONE LOOKING FOR WEEKEND GIANT KILLER
I PREFER TO TRADE FOR A DAILY DRIVER,MY JOB PREVENTS ME FROM ENJOYING THIS CAR LIKE I WOULD LIKE.
I WILL PLACE A TRADE VALUE FROM 12K-15K,C5 VETTE,350Z,F250,SUPRA.I WANT TO SEE WHATS OUT THERE.I WILL NOT ADD CASH.I HAVE 4 CARS,DONT NEED TO GET RID OF.I DONT HAVE TIME FOR PROJECT VEHICLES.TRADE DOESNT HAVE TO BE FAST OR I WOULD JUST KEEP MINE.
I CAN FORWARD PICS AND VIDEO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I WANT.
ISSUES-
TTOPS LEAK AS MOST DO(GARAGED)
NO A/C,COMPLETELY REMOVED
PASS DOOR LOCK DOESNT WORK WITH KEY OR TRUNK LOCK,TRUNK HAS PUSH BUTTON IN GLOVE BOX.
ONE WIPER DRIVERS SIDE
CAR IS 25 YEARS OLD

But 12-15K for an occasional weekend toy might not be a great deal to some people

It doesnt look all rough and what not like some of the TR strip cars but still....

Not really sure why he says it not a street car? I have almost if not more modz and mine is a DD. So i would say it could be a DD very easy. Just dont like his trans choice to much.

Not really sure why he says it not a street car? I have almost if not more modz and mine is a DD. So i would say it could be a DD very easy. Just dont like his trans choice to much.

I think he's just sayng that so people dont show up to look at it and wonder why their's no AC, radio, passenger wiper...That kind of stuff

Back