You can type here any text you want

Hey Rob...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Youve been bumped :D

Only got two runs in tonite. An 11.78 then the 11.602. Mustang weekend here, 500 cars.

On drag radials ;)

hehehe.. I need some slicks or a better prepped track.

Slicks and race gas....... see what the mutha will do now. Then go back and play with dot's and pump gas.;)

Jason

Awww come on now... This is way too much fun.. drive to the track, rip a mid 11 second pass with a car full of tools and junk, drive home :) with no changes.

I actually need my track not to have 500 friggin cars in the staging lanes. 2 passes all nite.. how am I gonna figure this car out.. ohh well.. guess i'll have to go back next week.

:D

This is fun... avtually really funny is it now all of a sudden builds boost on the line.. hence the time slip drop. Only changes is that this weekend it was 95 degrees, now it was 65 tonite.

Race gas tune isnt real, becuase I have the slip doent mean it made the number as driven. This is way more entertaining..

avtually really funny is it now all of a sudden builds boost on the line.. hence the time slip drop. Only changes is that this weekend it was 95 degrees, now it was 65 tonite.

Thats funny because my buddy was telling me about this the other day. He was saying that ambient temp really effects spool up. He said his car would spool just fine when it was cool out but if it was hot it was a pig. His old set up was "worse case" senerio for spool up: Big turbo, big 4 bolt housing, old style hooker headers, throw fuel at it tunning ect. Plus he's so short he probably never actaully flored the gas peddal.

Race gas tune isnt real, becuase I have the slip doent mean it made the number as driven. This is way more entertaining..

Its only not real if running race gas is considered cheating in the class. If the goods are allowed then an a$$ whoopin is an a$$ whoopin. So put the goods in it, run a 10.xx an WHOOP some bodies a$$!:D
I dont race much, and other than going to the GS nationals I go with my dad. He runs a low 11 second 72 Nova that will make the hairs on your neck stand up. So I have to run fast to keep his "turbos dont work for drag racing" speaches to a minimum.
I think my days of out running him w/o getting into the motor are comming to an end though. He is thinking hard about putting NOS on that $8000 motor of his :mad: I probably have to yank the NOS tank out of my car and make my pass to prove to him I aint spraying. If all goes well with the new changes and tunning I'll still beat him w/o driving over my crankshaft.

Jason

Originally posted by Razor
This is fun... avtually really funny is it now all of a sudden builds boost on the line.. hence the time slip drop. Only changes is that this weekend it was 95 degrees, now it was 65 tonite.

hhhmmmm, didn't someone mention that on a previous post as possibly being the culprit. ;)

Do I get a free alky controller now ???:D

Originally posted by 1BADDAM
hhhmmmm, didn't someone mention that on a previous post as possibly being the culprit. ;)

Do I get a free alky controller now ???:D

Been thinking of your words for the last two nites..

How bout free controller shipping :D

Originally posted by Razor
Youve been bumped :D

Congrats! You got me by .01 ;) But I still out mph'ed you :D

You'll only get better now. Especially if you up the stall a little. I know I won't beat that time...

Rob

Hey every .01 makes a difference :D

When I saw the slip, the first person I thought of was you :) ... your my bud.

Spooled great last nite.. weather.. go figure. Must of been a Maryland nite at the track .. just couldnt run the car. Maybe get one or two more nights like this here.

Hopefully within the month, it should see 11.20's.

Its all good :)

You should be there if you can build boost and launch. The car is making the power. Just got to use it. Gotta beat Mike!

Man if I can get that 1.55 60 foot and a 122 trap speed, the et is all mine. And done on 93 octane with a stock IC.

Lots of "IFS".. :D

Just have to be patient..

Good luck on the sale.. dont know to congratualte you or not :p .. man just when I bumped you a slot, you go and sell it.

Thats it, Joe is next 11.3 :D Then Jason.. hehe

Julio you do the appropiate tuning on that car and spray a 75 shot from your nitrous kit,on race gas and maybe alky, itd run an easy 10 on DRs.IMO

And you know I HIGHLY respect yours:)

After all you are the man:D :D

Drew

BTW Look how DAMN good youve done on pump gas and alky.Youve got it, use it just one time;)

Drew,

Man that NX system is staring at me everyday. I feel like an addict and that bottle is saying "spray me...spray me".. hehe

Resistance is futile.. I will succomb to the need.. hehe

I'm more afraid of the just one time... turning into a few times.. what the heck, I have a full bottle .. once installed.. its stays there.

I'll crack a 10 soon enough. just need to get warmer outside. That alcohol loves heat.

Julio, congrats on the new time! I guess now I have to run a 12.6 next time out since you seem to be a full second faster than me.;)

After all this ford crap is over here, I will be out in the cooler temps to accomplish my mid 12 sec. pass.

See ya!
Bo

I dont know why they call it a ford event, it was all mustangs. Its gets old pretty quick looking at the same cars.. kinda reminded me of an import event.. they all look the same.

I feel bad for the track workers having to look at the same cars all weekend long. they should get double $$ for being there. I was there for a couple hours and I couldnt take it any more :D

Come on 12.6's.. are around the corner :)

Back