His dads mustang

larjber

I was taking a drive home from a small car show by my house with my friend. At the car show a 87 mustang gt that was very nice was parked 2 rows over. As we walking by we could tell it was a car we usually see at the racetrack but never seem to race. After pulling out he is behind us. First light he is pulling next to us and can tell he wants it so bad he can taste it. He rolls his window done and he is all smiles and shouts I should of bought a ford...lol the line has been crossed.. The light turn green and we are close till about 50 then. I pull ahead I am about 4 cars ahead. The next weds at the track the mustang is there but a different driver the dad, the son points to my car. The dad waits till I am next and tells the starter that's the one. He lets him line up with me. We race same result. My run is 10:80 his is 11.50. After race he tells me his son bet him my care was faster and they bet. I didn't have the heart to rat the kid out just smiled and said was a good race and his car looks great.

NICE!!!!
Should have told him "My Dad will beat your dad..." then let your dad drive the GN....
:D

Schooled nicely.
Good kills.:)

Mike B.