You can type here any text you want

Hitstory Channel's "Auto Maniac" Turbo Trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Don't know if this old news but it talks about Sam Kinison's TTA and how he died. I won't get to watch it since I have to go back to work. :rolleyes:

I hear that they actually don't say it's a TTA . . . they actually say it had a High Powered V8 :confused: :mad:

EDIT:

From history.com: Death Cars.
Aired on Wednesday, September 14 at 12:00pm ET [It will air again today at 6PM ET, 5PM CT]

Ever since the first automobile rolled off the assembly line, cars have been an exciting part of life. But all too often, they've been associated with death. This episode explores some of the most infamous demises brought about by automobiles. From James Dean, who died in his Porsche Spyder, nicknamed "The Little Bastard", in September 1955, to sex-goddess Jayne Mansfield, killed a decade later in her Buick Electra, to comedian Sam Kinison, who perished when drunken teenagers smashed into his Pontiac Trans Am, we recall stars and the cars they drove on the deadly highways of America. TVPG L

Who Needs 8 said:
I hear that they actually don't say it's a TTA . . . they actually say it had a High Powered V8 :confused: :mad:

I saw that episode. They actually say it's a GTA.

Jim

turbojimmy said:
I saw that episode. They actually say it's a GTA.

Jim

LOL Yeah,and its not even a GTA they show,but an 86 TA TPI car thats BEAT.
None the less good to see though.

I'm watching it again now. It is a pretty beat example they use. They couldn't even find one with a straight body and was even a little bit clean under the hood?

They haven't said "GTA" yet, maybe I'm mistaken about that. They've said "TRANS AM" about 2,500 times though.

Jim

Guess i ain't watching the re-run tonight. :rolleyes: Would've been nice if they showed a real TTA.

Back