Holyyy Sh** best paint cleaner i ever used.

Harold, can I get a free juicer and trip to Mexico with my purchase? :p

As for the technical explanation, a very wise street rod builder uses Dri-Wash, which sounds similar to this stuff. The theory is that the molecular makeup of the product is designed such that it actually encapsulates the dirt particles, creating a barrier between the paint and the dirt, so that is wipes up, but doesn't scratch. No idea how this works, but I saw it, and it's pretty slick. I watched him use it on a freshly painted quarter panel that was dusty (note this had no wax on it, so I cannot affirm or deny the above counts of smearing, etc), and let me tell you, this stuff was awesome.

I've been meaning to buy some Dri-Wash for a long time, but because of the expense ($34 per 32 oz bottle) and the fact I believe these "miracle formula" products are largely snake oil, I haven't done so.

If I saw some Dri Wash at a swap meet or car show, I'd buy some and try it out. I love not having to mess with a bucket and sponge or a car wash.

For the record, Harold, is that the car I sold you? Still lookin' fine, brother!

hey dogie.

how you been my brotha, yes this is the car you sold me, let me tell yah, best car i ever bought and i enjoy every minute of it, as far as how the product works i could not have said it better myself you gave a good explanation about the molecules trapping the dirt this thing works the same way, its awesome, btw i have been offered some pretty good chunk of cash for the car, much more than what you sold it to me for and i wont sell it :), as far as the smears other products leave behind this does not its a breaze to use it as i said before it will take you about 15 minutes to do ur whole car, and i think the price is pretty damn cheap considering you can spend much more on other products, today i went to a car show and sold 6 kits of the product to some on-lookers watching me demostrate it, everyone that saw it bought a bottle and some did not have the money but they sure did get my business card , everyone was amazed with the results it yield..

I would also be curious to know how this stuff works on a car that has only seen Zaino for the last few years.. I have no desire to clay bar and start over..I think Zaino is the best, but am open minded and would like to hear a few testimonials from the Zaino believers...