You can type here any text you want

Hot in El Paso!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I spent all day looking a Cell Sites with the local crew and getting to see a lot of Boarder Patrol officers. This place is DUSTY!

Dirt everywhere. But HOT!

Sounds like crappy turbo weather. I'm counting my days. I am going to Arizona at the end of this month to visit one of our vendors. They are taking me to the Bondurant driving school for the second time. Rumor has it that they will be teaching a drag racing course this year. Last year I took the accident avoidance and road course classes.

Can't wait!!

ADUM

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
Sounds like crappy turbo weather. I'm counting my days. I am going to Arizona at the end of this month to visit one of our vendors. They are taking me to the Bondurant driving school for the second time. Rumor has it that they will be teaching a drag racing course this year. Last year I took the accident avoidance and road course classes.

Can't wait!!

ADUM

I'm trying to do the same thing here at work. This would be great for team building if we were all in the same car. Our company has a new outlook on the way we practice team building exercises, meaning we should actually be working together to accomplish the same goal, instead of playing golf where there's only 4 to a team.

I think I'm going to take a driving class this coming Spring at PIR with the WRX to learn autoX

Have fun.

The pictures of the WRX I sent to you, that guy races his WRX on the road course at Pacific Raceways all the time. I didn't like the autoX stuff at Bondurant, more the road course. He took a training lap w/a teacher in the car and then you get to go on your own on open track days.

ADAM

one more day down! I'll be up all night with a frequency re-tune so, it's going to be a long night.

Frank

Well, I went back to work at 11pm until 4:30am to do the retune then went back to work at 10am. It's been a long day. one more down.

Back