You can type here any text you want

Hotels and numbers for Bristol

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wizard

Ok guys, not much too choose from here. Johnson City will be the best bet for anyone who is going to need a hotel and like the bar and restaurants close by.

1. Red Roof Inn-- 423.282.3040-- $49.99-$51.99
2. Double Tree Hotel-- 423.929.2000-- $69.00 (comes with the heated cookies upon check in, heated pool, also has a bar inside that is called Shoeless Joe Jacksons. Pretty nice little bar that has the typical women that are fairly easy to pick up or whatever.)

Along this strip in the same area is a bunch of restaurants from cheap to expensive. The same goes with the bars. There is a Ruby Tuesday, Nascar Cafe', Bailey's(this bar has the classier women in it), Poor Richards downtown and Nashville Sound(country bar).

In the Bristol area that is much closer to the race track, there is really only one. The Regency Inn(423.968.9474) located in the middle of Bristol.
Its not that bad of a place. The rate is only $65.00 and there is a bar directly across the street. Saturday nights are the best night there. There is always a multitude of people there.

Some other places that you might want to check are located in Kingsport and on the VA side off of I-81, exit 7 I think. I dont know much about the new exit they have built but I do know there is plenty of places to eat and stay there. The only trouble is it is futher away than Johnson City.

Couple of bars in Bristol: Applebees, Gilligans and Confettis.

Bristol Hotels: 6-8 miles from track
JC hotels: 15-20 miles from track
VA hotels: 28-32 miles from track

I have a cabin in the mountains that I will be staying at. Hope this helps everyone. See you guys there.

Back