You can type here any text you want

How realistic?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Collin

I currently own a regular 86 regal and I am really interested in the whole turbo aspect of the T's and the GN's. I was just wondering if it would be possible to find a decent turbo T or a GN for around 8000-9000 dollars? I'm not looking for anything modded out and extremely worked on because it will sit while I'm in college and I have a limited income but I want something that is clean and nice for the summer and also something I can start to work on and possibly save for my future. I really enjoy my regal but it's NA and I really enjoy reading and looking at Turbo T's and GN's but just don't know if 8000-9000 will get me a decent T or GN (knowing they are collectors cars).

Thanks,
Collin

Yes it will.Mileage may be up there.something out of rust belt,ocean area would be my choice.Dont be in big hurry,watch the threads,ebay etc.

turbo regal

Collin,
I don't believe it is unrealistic to hope to find a decent turbo regal for the $8k-9k price range. Much of the challenge in finding one is being patient and willing to drive a fair distance. Be sure to ask lots of questions regarding any potential cars to purchase and save yourself alot of $$ and heartache. Post where you are located and I'm sure that many board members will be glad to assist you in your search.
BW Jones

Thanks for the quick feed back, I'm from Illinois by Chicago and I am pretty much willing to drive anywhere in the U.S. if its the right car. I'm really not ready to make any purchases in the near future but I was just wondering if this dream of owning one of these American beauties was even possible.

Back