You can type here any text you want

how to tell if springs are stock?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89mulletbird

My TTA seems to sit lower than my TA, I'm wondering how I can tell if the springs are stock in my car. The springs feel firmer than my TA also, and I know my TA has stock springs.

My TTA seems to sit lower than my TA, I'm wondering how I can tell if the springs are stock in my car. The springs feel firmer than my TA also, and I know my TA has stock springs.

See if the factory sticker is still there, or part of it, they are normally about have way up on the springs. Front's are yellow (or faded) and rears are white. If still on there let us know whats printed on them and we can tell you, I had these reproduced for my car so got pictures at home of the OEM stickers.

If the stickers are missing I guess you can measure the diameter of the springs and the number of turns and compare to a stock spring and work it out that way.

Take a spring off and have it check at its installed height. Thats how you check them.

When in doubt.. change em

Back