You can type here any text you want

how was bradenton?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It was great. Took second place in the 12 sec. class. I messed up and red-lighted in the finals. :mad: :mad: But I'm happy. I drove the car up, ran at ~19 psi, ran mid 12's all day Saturday, drove back no problem.

Try to make it next year Neil.
:cool:

Bradenton was great. Everything went on smoothly and the weather cooperated. There was a stiff headwind at times but not bad. Jesse did a great job getting some vendors in. If something broke , most likey they had it. The class racing was finished right before it started to rain. That sucked cause we had 2 more hours of racing other wise.

The future of this event is very bright. Next year a 9-6 event time would be perfect. Give a little more time to get situated.With all the talk from this one ,the car , guest count should increase considerably.

I took runner up in TSM after a transbrake failure.

The race was great! Thanks Jesse!!!

It was great meeting you guys!

Definately need name tags next time. And maybe we can all line up our cars for a group picture...:cool:

I drove up on 93 octane, stock block and stock turbo, and street tires (real hard radials, not nittos). I started out with 13.9 and dropped 1/10th each time I ran after that until I got to 13.4 at 100mph. Unfortunately, that is when I had to drive home and take care of my new twins. I really wanted to get a 12.9 with the REAL street set up on the stock turbo before I put the TE44 in!!!:cool:

Next year will be even better...:D

BTW, that track HOOKS!!! Even with my hard-ass radials, I could leave with 8-10 pounds without spinning out. (mainly, once the other racers tire goo got the track all sticky. I tried to leave with 8-10 pounds first thing Sunday morning, before the box got REAL sticky, and I was all over the damn place, right in front of about 10,000 spectators :( )

Back