You can type here any text you want

I get the thumbs up from a charged Cobra :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
So I am driving to work at 4am and coming on to a 4 lane freeway. I see the lights behind me speed up a bit so I am thinking drop it into 3rd. So Mustang thinks he going to blow by. LOL I jump on it and keep with him and let off. He nails it at a roll of 60 so I keep with him till 100 or so and start to pull on him by about half car and he lets off. I drop down to 60 and take the next exit to work and he does to. We roll through the light and head up a hill and he pulls up and looks over at my Volvo and is thinking :confused: and gives me the The thumbs up. I get on it a little and he has his window down now and I give him the same and he nails it up the road. :D I thought my car was pretty quick but not that fast. I was only running 16# car was running really good too. I just love my Buick Hybrid ;) Most people don't race a Volvo but when it keeps up with them they get scared I think :cool:

way to go!! Ill bet he never tells his buds that a Volvo beat him either! lol

volvoman said:
see pictures here:

Now there's something you don't see every day. Very nice work. I'd say that's pretty close to the ultimate sleeper.

Jim

can you share any info and links regarding your swap? that car is flat out bad ass. ;) is that thing AWD too?

turbojimmy said:
Now there's something you don't see every day. Very nice work. I'd say that's pretty close to the ultimate sleeper.

Jim
I can't think of anything else that screems grandma's grocery getter any more than a older Volvo. Very nice ;) .

That is great. Sleeper all the way. I just have to ask..... Why that model Volvo? I would love to have one of the 850 T5R's. The station wagon is awesome.

boxy

jpratt said:
That is great. Sleeper all the way. I just have to ask..... Why that model Volvo? I would love to have one of the 850 T5R's. The station wagon is awesome.
I used to like 510s and no one had done a 2dr volvo. One of the guys I know had a 240 station wagon but no two door. I love it.

As for the links you can move around in my dir where the pictures are in my sig. I am gooing to turbo thunder in portland so we will see what 112 oct will do and 21#s.. Still Keep saving for razors kit.. :D

Back