You can type here any text you want

I got caught napping

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
Dirty Mike and the boys got me, now I need a schematic for the radio wiring.
IMAG1000.jpg
IMAG1001.jpg

schemat shows for concert spkr
concert used a jumper from front spkr connector at radio to a plastic junction block (mounted at lower rear edge of dash on driverside of radio where the front spkrs and door spkr plugs connectors plugged in

Attachments

• 6_speaker_stereo.jpg
    6_speaker_stereo.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 121
Here ya go....
Pigtails w/ the correct plugs are available. I used them, soldered in, w/ shrink wrap.

Attachments

Whats the blue bulb looking thing at the bottom by the shifter?

I cant believe people are still nabbing head units. Used ones aren't worth crap anymore in most cases and some pawn shops don't even buy them knowing the likelihood of stolen property. Thieves are f'in dumb.

I cant believe people are still nabbing head units. Used ones aren't worth crap anymore in most cases and some pawn shops don't even buy them knowing the likelihood of stolen property. Thieves are f'in dumb.
I move around alot,"been doin bad things to bad people for a long time", so unfortunately not immune to this type of thing, but have to curb my nature of finding and fixing individuals that do this type of thing.

Back