You can type here any text you want

I need a Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

Not really, but I sure do want one. Preferably a mostly stock low mileage high option car with a factory roof option T-tops or Astroroof. Will consider higher mileage if the price is right and if it is super sharp, really clean and wears an excellent show quality repaint. No door dings, scratches, scrapes, fading, checking, rock pits, dents, rust, cracks, etc...Closer to Dallas TX the better. If you can help let me know. Must be priced under $30K for a low mileage car in excellent condition. Higher mileage budget will depend on overall condition and presentation. Looking for a car in #2 condtion or a #3 that can be easily made into a #2 with a little TLC.

Check out the one I just posted for sale. 87 81,500 mile car. All original paint and never touched. Super nice no corrosion. I'd ship it to you for ballpark $15,000 to $16,000. If you want a perfect show paint car, at least you know what you or someone started with. Best way to buy with as old as these are and how much they corrode. You could be under $20,000 perfect and know what you got under that paint.

mins is also very nice original mostly dosent need paint or headers etc,13,500 firm but its a hard top ,

Back