You can type here any text you want

I need these turbo specific parts.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Turbo mounting bracket and the duel pully on the alternator.
Kinda hard to find....anyone got spares they'd want to get rid of?? :cool:

Attachments

• Turbo Mounting.jpg
    Turbo Mounting.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Alternator Pully.jpg
    Alternator Pully.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 116
I think I still have the pulley. What is the diameter so I can be sure it is the same.

I think I still have the pulley. What is the diameter so I can be sure it is the same.

Eric,

I think it's a standard 2-5/8 with a 5/8 bore. I dont have the original only a single pully alternator so I'm going by that. If you have a junk Buick twin pully alternator that may be easier to send whole then taking it apart. Shoot me a PM to work out the details....:D

turbo bracket

I got your message and i`ll send them both out tomorrow......There seems to be two types of brackets. I have both and will send both......neil

Brackets.....

Jeez Neil,

That was quick! :eek: Got 'em today.
If there's anything I can do in return you know were to find me....:biggrin:

Brackets...........

Glad to help Freddie...............You may not realize it, your posts have been a great help to me too........Neil Smedley:smile:

I got the pulley if you need it its off of the alternator just sitting in a box let me know if you need it.

I got the pulley if you need it its off of the alternator just sitting in a box let me know if you need it.

Got it! :biggrin: Thanks for the offer anyway G-body Guy!

(Special thanks to FuzzyGN....:cool: ).

Now I gotta figure out the OEM belt configuration. Too bad no one has a pic of a functioning A/C set-up w/air pump...:confused:

Back