If We Don't Find Wmd, Arabs Will Be Mad

Red Regal T

OH MY GOD, I HOPE WE FIND THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION SOON, 'CAUSE IF WE DON'T, THE ARAB WORLD WILL BE MAD AT US.

NOW I ASK 'YA.......WHAT 'DA HELL ARE THEY GONNA' DO ABOUT IT.....? THEY BETTER SHUTUP BEFORE WE MAKE IRAQ THE 51st STATE. :p

Re: Re: If We Don't Find Wmd, Arabs Will Be Mad

Originally posted by b4black
I thought Canada was the 51st state. :confused:

;)
Huh,,we need a Poll to see which one of you guys is funnier......Thanks for the laughs befor a long night of work...:p

Re: Re: If We Don't Find Wmd, Arabs Will Be Mad

Originally posted by b4black
I thought Canada was the 51st state. :confused:

;)

You can all kiss my Canadian internet ass. :D

( )( ) <--- * Pucker up!

:p

That's what'll happen

Buickboy is right on the money. I'm sure we'll find plenty of evidence but if we don't I'll bet some will "appear" when we need it.

Foxnews reporting we have found some

further testing underway.

I'm sure we'll find plenty of evidence but if we don't I'll bet some will "appear" when we need it.

Colin Powell told the UN about the terrorist training camp in Northern Iraq. The world community rejected that report. Coalition forces have since taken that training camp and CONFIRMED the presence of Ricin and one other chemical agent produced at that site.

Discoveries in Yemen confirme a direct link with Al Quida and the Nothern Iraqi terrorist training camp and the recently found ricin in Western Europe and England: As far as I'm concerned, This connects the dots to reveal a credible terrorist threat to mainland America (eventually including Canada ;) )

There will be more discoveries....And our military will not "produce false evidence" in case they do not find anything. Embedded reporters are the first line of credibility whenever they do or do not come upon WMD. With a reporter documenting a unit's progress and then, as a matter of course, revealing a cache of WMD, naysayers will be hard pressed to deny the validity of a satillite report from that cache as it its discovered. A stroke of genius on the Pentagon's part :)

But, I hear in parts of Euroupe, they deny the truth of the holocost :( So, I guess anything could happen. I'm not too proud of my western European heratige lately ;)

Finding WMD would help, but it won't really end the Arab world's hatred of the U.S. They're going to hate us whether or not we find the weapons.

The Arab world hates our alliance with Israel, and I believe that's next on Bush's agenda. Until there's a resolution to the mess over there where a line in the sand is drawn between the Israeli people and the Palistinian people, we'll be hated.

Rich

Originally posted by tjthorson
They are finding stuff all over.

Look for the French to change sides by dinner tonight......

Hey.......times 'a wastin'.........we need the french to go over to iraq and show those dopes how to surrender.

Even though we have the stuff, some will still deny it, or say we planted it.

Did you see the video of one of Saddam's palaces? I bet the information minister is saying we made it up - that its American "Hollywood" trickery.

Yeah - maybe the Army's 507th division of tile and marble came in and spruced up the place....

I can't wait to see the information minister on TV talking about "they are not in Bagdahd. Don't believe them" as the special forces are standing behind him waving and making faces in the camera.

"Pay no attention to those men behind me. They are not real...."

hehe.

Originally posted by QuickWE4
Finding WMD would help, but it won't really end the Arab world's hatred of the U.S. They're going to hate us whether or not we find the weapons.

The Arab world hates our alliance with Israel, and I believe that's next on Bush's agenda. Until there's a resolution to the mess over there where a line in the sand is drawn between the Israeli people and the Palistinian people, we'll be hated.

Rich

GOOD! I'M GLAD! THEY CAN HATE US ALL THEY WANT. AND THAT GOES FOR ANY UN MEMBERS TOO. WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THEM. I DON'T THINK ANY OF 'EM WILL BE TOO ANXIOUS TO MESS WITH "THAT COWBOY" ANYMORE.

I THINK WE SHOULD PUT THE UN IN CHARGE OF THE STREET SWEEPING IN IRAQ. NOT SURE IF THEY'RE UP TO THE CHALLENGE BUT IT'LL KEEP 'EM BUSY.

Todd & John you guys have to stop ,,my eyes are tearing ,,,funny stuff...

Originally posted by Red Regal T
GOOD! I'M GLAD! THEY CAN HATE US ALL THEY WANT. AND THAT GOES FOR ANY UN MEMBERS TOO. WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THEM. I DON'T THINK ANY OF 'EM WILL BE TOO ANXIOUS TO MESS WITH "THAT COWBOY" ANYMORE.

I THINK WE SHOULD PUT THE UN IN CHARGE OF THE STREET SWEEPING IN IRAQ. NOT SURE IF THEY'RE UP TO THE CHALLENGE BUT IT'LL KEEP 'EM BUSY.

Oh believe me, I'm not saying I sympathize with the Arab world.

If I had it my way, I'd nuke the whole middle east and pave it. There'll be tension in that area until hell freezes over.

Rich

I WAS JUST AGREEING WITH YOU. CHECK IT OUT..........THEY ALL HAVE TIME, IN THEIR POVERTY, TO HATE US. IT AIN'T GONNA' STOP EVEN WITH ALL THE HANDOUTS. JUST AS LONG AS THEY DON'T MESS WITH US, WE'LL LOOK THE OTHER WAY. NORTH KOREA? BACK OFF OR YOU'LL BE BOMBED INTO THE STONE AGE. THEY'LL GO FROM A MILLION MAN ARMY TO FLOWER POWER.

wonder how many gns are in iraq lol