IHRA Drag Racing 2 for PS2?

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
Anyone have this game?

Whatch ya runnin? Whats your setup?

I've been messing around with the Buick 231 and a few other engines but haven't been able to get my trans set right. The car either takes too long to shift out of first, or it shifts through the gears too quick.

Fastest I have run is 10.3 with a 427. Just got the game, played it about twice so far, not a bad game.

Originally posted by 87gnblackdemon
Anyone have this game?

Whatch ya runnin? Whats your setup?

I've been messing around with the Buick 231 and a few other engines but haven't been able to get my trans set right. The car either takes too long to shift out of first, or it shifts through the gears too quick.

Fastest I have run is 10.3 with a 427. Just got the game, played it about twice so far, not a bad game.

I have the late model Camaro with 800 Cubic Inch, Turbo,and Nitrous setup running low 5's at 270. Took along time for the car to able to launch with the power it was makeing.

I think the problem you are having is that your revlimiter is too high, for what the car is makeing power wise, try adjusting the revlimiter and shift points together with where the car has it's peak horsepower.

better launching?

I currently have a s10 running in the 7.2 range. 454 with turbo 45 boost set to 10, intercooler eff set to 100, all engine settings set to max. If I raise the boost anymore or the engine compression the truck is a mutha to keep straight. The truck immediately pulls the front tires up and pulls to the right before landing. I've messed around with the suspension, wings and weights, not quite sure what it is I'm doing but nothing seems to help. Any ideas?

I built a 12 cly. dragster with 6999hp :eek: I've only been able to run 5.30s with it . It either doesn't hook or blows the motor. I don't play it very often due to the slow load times and I usually wait till 1 one my hot rod buddies comes over so we can play 2player mode.lots of entertainment for 15$ game:)

its an alright game for the money,but i think its selling for 15 bucks cause they only put 20 nto developing it.it seriously needs better than nintendo graphics and gameplay.i hate having to wait through everyone else running just so i can run in event mode.now NHRA has to come out with a game.that would be killer i bet,cause you know they wouldnt mess around with development.:D