I'm finally back with an 86 GN with 9806 original miles after selling my 87

stock 87 GN

America is still Great
Hello everyone, after selling my beloved 21,000 mile 87 GN to a cancer survivor who fell in love with my car I am happy to say that thanks to William Avila from Oklahoma who found a 9806 Original Mile GN in OK and posted it and for his hard work dealing with a grieving family,(who's Dad passed away 3 years ago working on one of his 3 GN's) and going to check the car, cleaning it, putting the spare parts in the car, dealing with the pick up of the car by an enclosed transporter and just being an amazing car guy. btw he's a car salesman at Fowler VW and I think he also sells dodge and plymouth cars and trucks, he does have a Hellcat for sale. Adam Spiegel called me after seeing the post and said it's the car I have been looking for. I want to thank him as well, Adam said if I don't buy it he will jump all over that car. Had the car shipped via enclosed transport, my 3 1/2 year old son was ecstatic when he saw the huge truck pull up in front of our house and black beauty was being driven out.
How do you explain to someone that a car brings you joy? I had 2 spine surgeries due to a work accident and in pain 24/7, might even have to have a 3rd spine surgery but i love going to the garage and detail it with my son and spend some quality time with him…kind of takes the pain away for a little while, I don't show him how i'm hurting at night after we clean the car together. So that said…yes cars can bring us together, be therapeutic and instead of kids playing video games they can learn to help out and get the car bug under their skin and hopefully they stay out of trouble and do the same with their kids. Here are a few pics, hope you enjoy them
( IMG_0567.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0547.JPG IMG_0611.jpg IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG

Nice car!

Sorry to hear about your back problems. Been down that road, live with it daily & will most likely never trust another Dr. or surgeon again. Beware of the knife. Once you've been cut, you will never be the same.

Nice car!

Sorry to hear about your back problems. Been down that road, live with it daily & will most likely never trust another Dr. or surgeon again. Beware of the knife. Once you've been cut, you will never be the same.
Thanks jm, you are right I had 2 surgeries and i'm still in pain and have more problems now but at least there is a nice GN in the garage to keep putting a smile on my face.

I saw this car in person this past Sunday and it's very nice.(y)
Thanks bud, it was great seeing you again you are a wealth of knowledge my friend, let me know when you need a hand to get your car done, would love to see the final result. Let me know when is your next day off.

IMG_0703.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg
IMG_0701.jpg
Took the GN to get some gas for the first time after buffing it with my good friend Jeff who was kind enough to spend his sunday working on the car with me.

Nice ride! Glad you're feeling better. I just visited a buddy of mine with severe spine issues. Unfortunately he has had 36 surgeries on his spine. Sad to see especially since he was such a phenomenal athlete and is only 35yrs old. But he keeps himself busy with finding things and activities he loves to do to take his mind off things and connect with others as you stated earlier. That's huge! Enjoy the ride and prayers and positive vibes for your health and revovery!

Nice ride! Glad you're feeling better. I just visited a buddy of mine with severe spine issues. Unfortunately he has had 36 surgeries on his spine. Sad to see especially since he was such a phenomenal athlete and is only 35yrs old. But he keeps himself busy with finding things and activities he loves to do to take his mind off things and connect with others as you stated earlier. That's huge! Enjoy the ride and prayers and positive vibes for your health and revovery!
Thanks for the kind and positive words, I'm also trying to get my mind off the pain without using too much meds. Docs are talking about more surgery again but i'm trying to do as much physical therapy and see how it goes. I figured out a formula so as not to piss off the wife and people around me: I don't complain to anyone, keep smiling at all times even when the pain is unbearable, play with my two sons(they don't take no for an answer anyway..when they want to play It's game on.), Then there is the garage, I do what I can to preserve the GN and keep it as original as possible…need to do a headliner, bumper fillers and small odds and ends under the hood. Would be nice if there were more GN gear heads around my way.