You can type here any text you want

I'm happy to see this finally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
IMG_2619.PNG

I always wondered if our cars would get taken care of

Ordered a catalog

https://www.opgi.com/t-type/

Last edited:
Great! Thanks for the heads up....just ordered one. Can't have too many catalogs on these cars....good for information and any updates on parts, though I'll still order my GN things from our vendors on this site...they, alone, are the best.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Like wise with our vendors

My main concern has been sheet metal. A munched fender or door should be easy to source now

Maybe they'll be bright enough to manufacture tail light lenses for GN/TTYPES ....

Maybe they'll be bright enough to manufacture tail light lenses for GN/TTYPES ....

On the bubble, VERY expensive to MFG. Same MFG that makes the lighting we put out for the lights in bumpers for the regal, and cutlass as well as the corner lights for the cutlass 87, and the regal in chrome and black out.

Just hope this doesn't hurt smaller Buick vendors.

You have the opportunity to carry the same products that are being offered to OPGI. OPGI is getting tuned up with the cataloging and application data and all the parts available from Goodmark. If you are interested in a wholesale program for small parts or metal just send me a PM and ill get you intouch with the fellas at goodmark in GA.

On the bubble, VERY expensive to MFG. Same MFG that makes the lighting we put out for the lights in bumpers for the regal, and cutlass as well as the corner lights for the cutlass 87, and the regal in chrome and black out.

These manufacturers make many obscure parts, parts for old chevys, even cadillacs. I'm sure many of these parts that there are no customers for are "VERY expensive". But they are still available -- for a price. Someone will finally make brake lenses -- even for BUICKS.

Parts for Limiteds fall in that category but would be awesome as well.
These manufacturers make many obscure parts, parts for old chevys, even cadillacs. I'm sure many of these parts that there are no customers for are "VERY expensive". But they are still available -- for a price. Someone will finally make brake lenses -- even for BUICKS.

Back