You can type here any text you want

i'm still laughing!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
I took my daughter back to her mothers this weekend with my wife. On the way thur town there was a primer gray t-bird by me with 2 stick on scoops on the hood and a BIG wing on the back. I just couldn't help myself, we left the light and I let him run out about a car lenght then came up by him and nailed it for a sec then let off to see if he would bite. He came up by me and nailed it so I did to till my wife says Your going to get a speeding ticket lol. I was right by him and pulling on him a hair, I could hardly drive I was laughing so hard. Was I in the buick heck no lol!!!!!!!! I was in our CREW CAB dually and he couldn't even get around it hahahahahaha :tongue: I laughed the rest of the day everytime I thought about it! They kill me Daniel Ray

I guess that wing makes them think that thinderchicken can fly!

My 454 powered Chevy Dually has eaten it's fair share of rice... :D

boostedgm said:
yullose are you still selling the grey t i remember last year you where

Not "actively" trying to sell it, but everything has a price. :D
Many improvements have been made since I had it listed for sale last.

I know there's an easy 10-sec pass in the car... Just 'gotta get to the track to do it.

Yep, I just cannot resist it when I see ricers and I know they are just gonna punch it from a stop for no reason. Because the last thing they expect is getting smoked by a DooDoomax Diesel. It is a rice killin MF'er.

boostedgm said:
yes i remember it was running high 12's at 107 or 9. good to c u have it still.

Actually, the slowest pass I ever made in the car was a 12.83 when it was basically all stock.
Last time I ran it was in the Fall of last year and it went 12.25 @ 114 on the motor, and 11.15 @ 121 on the bottle.

95 buick roadmaster with the soft top. turbo honda civic. Yes I beat him, boy was he mad. That damn 130,000 mile LT1 still runs damn strong. They are fun to embarass

Back