In need of a Header Panel

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am in desperate need of a header panel for a T-Type with a hood ornament. My car was getting worked on by our mechanic getting a new motor put in and just as he was getting everything finished up he was up on a crate and he slipped and his knee went through the hearder panel. I need one that is in really good shape and free of cracks or beaks. If you have one please post back on here or email me.

my85grandnation said:
I am in desperate need of a header panel for a T-Type with a hood ornament. My car was getting worked on by our mechanic getting a new motor put in and just as he was getting everything finished up he was up on a crate and he slipped and his knee went through the hearder panel. I need one that is in really good shape and free of cracks or beaks. If you have one please post back on here or email me.
i have a few what state are you in ?

I live in Colorado. I am looking for one that is in good shape with no cracks or breaks that is cheaper than $195 + SH because thats what I can get a repo one for.

A couple of things to consider if using an aftermarket. It is just a panel. You will have to drill and mount all your hardware for the headlights, etc... The fit is also a 50/50 shot. By the time you do these things the extra $100-$200 for an original that will just bolt in place and look right is worth it. If you get an aftermarket you will see what I am talking about. I know people that have started doing the mods to mount stuff on the aftermarket and given up to get an original. Good luck.